Nexus Group has merged its broking activities into one business, Xenia Broking Group, and bought specialist trade credit broker Credit & Business Finance (CBF).
According to the business, CBF employs 21 staff, is headquartered in Hertfordshire and has three regional satellite offices.
It further explained that the CBF management team of Trevor Price, Matthew Green and Mark Kennedy will continue to run the business from its current offices.
According to Nexus, the plan is to merge the two
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment