Nexus Group has merged its broking activities into one business, Xenia Broking Group, and bought specialist trade credit broker Credit & Business Finance (CBF).
According to the business, CBF employs 21 staff, is headquartered in Hertfordshire and has three regional satellite offices.
It further explained that the CBF management team of Trevor Price, Matthew Green and Mark Kennedy will continue to run the business from its current offices.
According to Nexus, the plan is to merge the two
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change