Marsh has announced that Jelf chief executive officer Phil Barton is leaving the business with immediate effect to pursue other opportunities.
Barton was CEO of Jelf’s Insurance business between 2010 and 2015 and took over the CEO position from Alex Alway after Marsh bought Jelf in 2015.
He had previously been the group’s head of compliance, group commercial director and group marketing director.
Prior to joining Jelf in 2003, he worked for Axa, where he was the managing director (IFA sales)
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders