Marsh has announced that Jelf chief executive officer Phil Barton is leaving the business with immediate effect to pursue other opportunities.
Barton was CEO of Jelf’s Insurance business between 2010 and 2015 and took over the CEO position from Alex Alway after Marsh bought Jelf in 2015.
He had previously been the group’s head of compliance, group commercial director and group marketing director.
Prior to joining Jelf in 2003, he worked for Axa, where he was the managing director (IFA sales)
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment