Marsh has announced that Jelf chief executive officer Phil Barton is leaving the business with immediate effect to pursue other opportunities.
Barton was CEO of Jelf’s Insurance business between 2010 and 2015 and took over the CEO position from Alex Alway after Marsh bought Jelf in 2015.
He had previously been the group’s head of compliance, group commercial director and group marketing director.
Prior to joining Jelf in 2003, he worked for Axa, where he was the managing director (IFA sales)
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning