InsurTech broker Kinsu has used Twitter to announce that it is shutting down and will stop serving its clients on 30 April.
This follows the firm’s struggle with funds as reported by sister title Insurance Post.
Kinsu sold phone, laptop, bike and contents insurance targeted at millennials.
In a statement on its website, Kinsu wrote: “After an awesome year of fundraising, tech development and community building we are very sad to announce that we are closing the Kinsu app.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- CII masters degree available remotely
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018