InsurTech broker Kinsu has used Twitter to announce that it is shutting down and will stop serving its clients on 30 April.
This follows the firm’s struggle with funds as reported by sister title Insurance Post.
Kinsu sold phone, laptop, bike and contents insurance targeted at millennials.
In a statement on its website, Kinsu wrote: “After an awesome year of fundraising, tech development and community building we are very sad to announce that we are closing the Kinsu app.
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey