InsurTech broker Kinsu has used Twitter to announce that it is shutting down and will stop serving its clients on 30 April.
This follows the firm’s struggle with funds as reported by sister title Insurance Post.
Kinsu sold phone, laptop, bike and contents insurance targeted at millennials.
In a statement on its website, Kinsu wrote: “After an awesome year of fundraising, tech development and community building we are very sad to announce that we are closing the Kinsu app.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm