Vince Cable MP has written to Premiership Rugby to urge the organisation to review its relationship with Gallagher immediately, as reported by The Guardian.
This follows the ongoing court case where Gallagher is accusing Ardonagh of poaching staff and business.
In a letter to the Premiership Rugby chief executive, Mark McCafferty, seen by Insurance Age, the leader of the Lib Dems, who is also the MP for Twickenham, referred to racist comments made by Gallagher’s UK chief executive officer
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA