Vince Cable MP has written to Premiership Rugby to urge the organisation to review its relationship with Gallagher immediately, as reported by The Guardian.
This follows the ongoing court case where Gallagher is accusing Ardonagh of poaching staff and business.
In a letter to the Premiership Rugby chief executive, Mark McCafferty, seen by Insurance Age, the leader of the Lib Dems, who is also the MP for Twickenham, referred to racist comments made by Gallagher’s UK chief executive officer
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches