Vince Cable MP has written to Premiership Rugby to urge the organisation to review its relationship with Gallagher immediately, as reported by The Guardian.
This follows the ongoing court case where Gallagher is accusing Ardonagh of poaching staff and business.
In a letter to the Premiership Rugby chief executive, Mark McCafferty, seen by Insurance Age, the leader of the Lib Dems, who is also the MP for Twickenham, referred to racist comments made by Gallagher’s UK chief executive officer
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years