Aston Lark has bought specialist household broker Highworth Insurance for an undisclosed sum.
Poole-based Highworth was established in 2012 and places over £10m of gross premium annually.
The company has 40 staff and is led by Peter Leppington and Toby Green. According to Aston Lark, the business is built around providing advice to clients who have specialist home insurance requirements.
Aston Lark most recently bought Dublin-based broker Robertson Low in January and revealed plans to
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change