Aston Lark has bought specialist household broker Highworth Insurance for an undisclosed sum.
Poole-based Highworth was established in 2012 and places over £10m of gross premium annually.
The company has 40 staff and is led by Peter Leppington and Toby Green. According to Aston Lark, the business is built around providing advice to clients who have specialist home insurance requirements.
Aston Lark most recently bought Dublin-based broker Robertson Low in January and revealed plans to
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings