Aston Lark has bought specialist household broker Highworth Insurance for an undisclosed sum.
Poole-based Highworth was established in 2012 and places over £10m of gross premium annually.
The company has 40 staff and is led by Peter Leppington and Toby Green. According to Aston Lark, the business is built around providing advice to clients who have specialist home insurance requirements.
Aston Lark most recently bought Dublin-based broker Robertson Low in January and revealed plans to
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA