Aston Lark has bought specialist household broker Highworth Insurance for an undisclosed sum.
Poole-based Highworth was established in 2012 and places over £10m of gross premium annually.
The company has 40 staff and is led by Peter Leppington and Toby Green. According to Aston Lark, the business is built around providing advice to clients who have specialist home insurance requirements.
Aston Lark most recently bought Dublin-based broker Robertson Low in January and revealed plans to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger