The quiz is now live.
Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results? Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Need a hint? Try our clues:
The long-rumoured deal was finally announced in January this year.
A report has exposed the UK insurance sector for failings.
A huge penalty was levied by the watchdog after a whistleblower sounded the alarm.
The deal is described as a “merger of equals”.
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester