Nawaf Hasan, formerly an Alesco team member, was described by former Alesco CEO Simon Matson as a “complicated fat arab” following his resignation from the firm according to a court filing outlining his side of the case.
The explosive comments were detailed in a court filing as part of a staff poaching and conspiracy case between the organisations.
Hasan, a specialist reinsurance broker focusing on energy, left Alesco to join Ardonagh-owned rival Price Forbes.
In addition Matson, now CEO of
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers