Nawaf Hasan, formerly an Alesco team member, was described by former Alesco CEO Simon Matson as a “complicated fat arab” following his resignation from the firm according to a court filing outlining his side of the case.
The explosive comments were detailed in a court filing as part of a staff poaching and conspiracy case between the organisations.
Hasan, a specialist reinsurance broker focusing on energy, left Alesco to join Ardonagh-owned rival Price Forbes.
In addition Matson, now CEO of
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester