Nawaf Hasan, formerly an Alesco team member, was described by former Alesco CEO Simon Matson as a “complicated fat arab” following his resignation from the firm according to a court filing outlining his side of the case.
The explosive comments were detailed in a court filing as part of a staff poaching and conspiracy case between the organisations.
Hasan, a specialist reinsurance broker focusing on energy, left Alesco to join Ardonagh-owned rival Price Forbes.
In addition Matson, now CEO of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders