The ongoing legal dispute between Gallagher and the Ardonagh Group continued today (12 March) as the trial started with opening statements for both sides.
Alesco Risk Management Services and Arthur J Gallagher Services (UK) first filed court papers against Ardonagh-owned Bishopsgate Insurance Brokers as well as Price Forbes and Partners, the Ardonagh Group, Nawaf Hasan and Peter Burton in September last year.
Gallagher is accusing the defendants of poaching both staff and business. Ardonagh
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers