The ongoing legal dispute between Gallagher and the Ardonagh Group continued today (12 March) as the trial started with opening statements for both sides.
Alesco Risk Management Services and Arthur J Gallagher Services (UK) first filed court papers against Ardonagh-owned Bishopsgate Insurance Brokers as well as Price Forbes and Partners, the Ardonagh Group, Nawaf Hasan and Peter Burton in September last year.
Gallagher is accusing the defendants of poaching both staff and business. Ardonagh
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY