The ongoing legal dispute between Gallagher and the Ardonagh Group continued today (12 March) as the trial started with opening statements for both sides.
Alesco Risk Management Services and Arthur J Gallagher Services (UK) first filed court papers against Ardonagh-owned Bishopsgate Insurance Brokers as well as Price Forbes and Partners, the Ardonagh Group, Nawaf Hasan and Peter Burton in September last year.
Gallagher is accusing the defendants of poaching both staff and business. Ardonagh
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders