The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has added loss assessor Morgan Clark as an associate member.
The broker trade body noted that Morgan Clark has a vast experience of commercial and residential claims, offering free help, advice and guidance to those who have suffered a fire, flood, burst pipe or other natural disaster.
It added that the loss assessor will work with its broker members to reach the joint goal of ensuring their client receives the very best settlement under the
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change