The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has added loss assessor Morgan Clark as an associate member.
The broker trade body noted that Morgan Clark has a vast experience of commercial and residential claims, offering free help, advice and guidance to those who have suffered a fire, flood, burst pipe or other natural disaster.
It added that the loss assessor will work with its broker members to reach the joint goal of ensuring their client receives the very best settlement under the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment