Aon is considering to make an offer to buy Willis Towers Watson, as reported by Bloomberg.
According to the article, preliminary talks have been held between the two broking giants and Aon is preparing to submit a bid for Willis in the coming weeks.
Sources further told Bloomberg that no final decision has been made and that Aon could decide not to move forward.
In its most recent set of financial results, Aon reported an 8% fall in profit to $1.13bn (£864m) in 2018, along with an increase in
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning