Erskine Murray has been awarded Chartered status by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
The Leicester-based broker said it had been working towards Chartered status for some time, with all directors and members of staff “committed to achieving the rigorous standards required”.
It added that Chartered status is the industry’s gold standard and a benchmark for professional excellence. The broker has now committed to maintaining the highest standards of technical competence, integrity and
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn