Erskine Murray has been awarded Chartered status by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
The Leicester-based broker said it had been working towards Chartered status for some time, with all directors and members of staff “committed to achieving the rigorous standards required”.
It added that Chartered status is the industry’s gold standard and a benchmark for professional excellence. The broker has now committed to maintaining the highest standards of technical competence, integrity and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders