Erskine Murray has been awarded Chartered status by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
The Leicester-based broker said it had been working towards Chartered status for some time, with all directors and members of staff “committed to achieving the rigorous standards required”.
It added that Chartered status is the industry’s gold standard and a benchmark for professional excellence. The broker has now committed to maintaining the highest standards of technical competence, integrity and
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals