Coversure Insurance Services Group has rebranded to the Jensten Group.
Jensten Group comprises of online wholesaler Policyfast, specialist insurance underwriters City Underwriters and franchise operation Coversure.
It noted that the Jensten Group brand would allow each of the businesses to “further build their own identity”.
The business was bought out in an MBO led by chief executive Bob Darling and the management team and backed by private equity firm Livingbridge in May last year.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns