Coversure Insurance Services Group has rebranded to the Jensten Group.
Jensten Group comprises of online wholesaler Policyfast, specialist insurance underwriters City Underwriters and franchise operation Coversure.
It noted that the Jensten Group brand would allow each of the businesses to “further build their own identity”.
The business was bought out in an MBO led by chief executive Bob Darling and the management team and backed by private equity firm Livingbridge in May last year.
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers