Coversure Insurance Services Group has rebranded to the Jensten Group.
Jensten Group comprises of online wholesaler Policyfast, specialist insurance underwriters City Underwriters and franchise operation Coversure.
It noted that the Jensten Group brand would allow each of the businesses to “further build their own identity”.
The business was bought out in an MBO led by chief executive Bob Darling and the management team and backed by private equity firm Livingbridge in May last year.
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester