Ipswich-based Call Connection’s joint administrators have stated that they intend to apply to court to extend the firm’s administration period for another year.
The broker lead generator went into liquidation in July 2017 and the administration period had previously been extended to 13 July 2019.
Joint administrators Martha Thompson and Colin Haig of accountancy firm BDO said in a document filed on Companies House that they intend to apply for another extension, likely of one year, before the
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey