Ipswich-based Call Connection’s joint administrators have stated that they intend to apply to court to extend the firm’s administration period for another year.
The broker lead generator went into liquidation in July 2017 and the administration period had previously been extended to 13 July 2019.
Joint administrators Martha Thompson and Colin Haig of accountancy firm BDO said in a document filed on Companies House that they intend to apply for another extension, likely of one year, before the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand