In the second instalment of our Cardiff review, brokers discuss recruitment and the strengths and weaknesses of the local insurance market.
They also share their thoughts on the future for the Welsh capital.
Don’t forget to watch the first episode where interviewees gave their views on Biba support and access to insurers.
And catch up with the full regional review from the February edition of Insurance Age.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers