In the second instalment of our Cardiff review, brokers discuss recruitment and the strengths and weaknesses of the local insurance market.
They also share their thoughts on the future for the Welsh capital.
Don’t forget to watch the first episode where interviewees gave their views on Biba support and access to insurers.
And catch up with the full regional review from the February edition of Insurance Age.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic