In the second instalment of our Cardiff review, brokers discuss recruitment and the strengths and weaknesses of the local insurance market.
They also share their thoughts on the future for the Welsh capital.
Don’t forget to watch the first episode where interviewees gave their views on Biba support and access to insurers.
And catch up with the full regional review from the February edition of Insurance Age.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity