In the second instalment of our Cardiff review, brokers discuss recruitment and the strengths and weaknesses of the local insurance market.
They also share their thoughts on the future for the Welsh capital.
Don’t forget to watch the first episode where interviewees gave their views on Biba support and access to insurers.
And catch up with the full regional review from the February edition of Insurance Age.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester