Momentum Broker Solutions has teamed up with claims management specialist FMG to launch a new claims proposition to its appointed representative (AR) network.
The business noted that Momentum Motor Claims is aimed at clients with a private or commercial motor or motor fleet policy and will be available to all of Momentum’s broker partners.
It added that the new service will deal with all aspects of claims management, from claims notification to repair management, with a team of claims handlers
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing