Momentum Broker Solutions has teamed up with claims management specialist FMG to launch a new claims proposition to its appointed representative (AR) network.
The business noted that Momentum Motor Claims is aimed at clients with a private or commercial motor or motor fleet policy and will be available to all of Momentum’s broker partners.
It added that the new service will deal with all aspects of claims management, from claims notification to repair management, with a team of claims handlers
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings