Romero Insurance Brokers group managing director Simon Mabb has stated that recent consolidation activity in Nottingham has opened up opportunities for the broker’s new office.
When the business reported its results for the year ended 30 April 2018, it also highlighted the appointment of Nottingham branch director David Wagstaff.
Romero first attempted to open an office in 2016 but it closed after around six months.
This time around Wagstaff has joined Romero from Cooke & Mason, which was
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand