Romero Insurance Brokers group managing director Simon Mabb has stated that recent consolidation activity in Nottingham has opened up opportunities for the broker’s new office.
When the business reported its results for the year ended 30 April 2018, it also highlighted the appointment of Nottingham branch director David Wagstaff.
Romero first attempted to open an office in 2016 but it closed after around six months.
This time around Wagstaff has joined Romero from Cooke & Mason, which was
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey