Aston Lark’s purchase of Irish broker Robertson Low has received approval from the Central Bank of Ireland.
Dublin-based Robertson Low, founded in 1995, is Aston lark’s first international deal.
The licensed Lloyd’s broker employs 40 staff across offices in Dublin, Portlaoise and London.
Aston lark group CEO Peter Blanc confirmed that the broker plans to make more acquisitions in the Irish market.
Blanc said: “Receiving this approval so promptly gives us great confidence to pursue
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand