Aston Lark’s purchase of Irish broker Robertson Low has received approval from the Central Bank of Ireland.
Dublin-based Robertson Low, founded in 1995, is Aston lark’s first international deal.
The licensed Lloyd’s broker employs 40 staff across offices in Dublin, Portlaoise and London.
Aston lark group CEO Peter Blanc confirmed that the broker plans to make more acquisitions in the Irish market.
Blanc said: “Receiving this approval so promptly gives us great confidence to pursue
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals