Aston Lark’s purchase of Irish broker Robertson Low has received approval from the Central Bank of Ireland.
Dublin-based Robertson Low, founded in 1995, is Aston lark’s first international deal.
The licensed Lloyd’s broker employs 40 staff across offices in Dublin, Portlaoise and London.
Aston lark group CEO Peter Blanc confirmed that the broker plans to make more acquisitions in the Irish market.
Blanc said: “Receiving this approval so promptly gives us great confidence to pursue
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm