Cardiff has everything a capital city needs – a bay, a castle and one of the biggest shopping centres in Europe in close proximity to beautiful nature and mountains for hiking. In addition to its range of sports events and cultural offerings, the birthplace of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Matilda author Roald Dahl also has a vibrant insurance broking sector.
One independent broker with its roots in Cardiff is Thomas Carroll Insurance Brokers, which was established in 1972 by Evan
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing