Cardiff has everything a capital city needs – a bay, a castle and one of the biggest shopping centres in Europe in close proximity to beautiful nature and mountains for hiking. In addition to its range of sports events and cultural offerings, the birthplace of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Matilda author Roald Dahl also has a vibrant insurance broking sector.
One independent broker with its roots in Cardiff is Thomas Carroll Insurance Brokers, which was established in 1972 by Evan
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals