Global Risk Partners (GRP) has bought Trimulgherry Investments (TIL), for an undisclosed sum.
TIL is majority owned by Peter Cullum, who also backs GRP, and is made up of six brokers and three managing general agents (MGA).
According to GRP one of the brokers, commercial specialist LDS Associates, will become its retail hub for North London and Essex.
Meanwhile the three MGAs – Lexicon, Oasis Property Insurance Services and Cherish – will become part of GRP’s underwriting division.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm