Global Risk Partners (GRP) has bought Trimulgherry Investments (TIL), for an undisclosed sum.
TIL is majority owned by Peter Cullum, who also backs GRP, and is made up of six brokers and three managing general agents (MGA).
According to GRP one of the brokers, commercial specialist LDS Associates, will become its retail hub for North London and Essex.
Meanwhile the three MGAs – Lexicon, Oasis Property Insurance Services and Cherish – will become part of GRP’s underwriting division.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years