Global Risk Partners (GRP) has bought Trimulgherry Investments (TIL), for an undisclosed sum.
TIL is majority owned by Peter Cullum, who also backs GRP, and is made up of six brokers and three managing general agents (MGA).
According to GRP one of the brokers, commercial specialist LDS Associates, will become its retail hub for North London and Essex.
Meanwhile the three MGAs – Lexicon, Oasis Property Insurance Services and Cherish – will become part of GRP’s underwriting division.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK