Broker Network-owned Saffron Insurance has bought independent broker Farmer Insurance Brokers for an undisclosed sum.
Romford-based commercial broker Farmer, also a broker Network member, was established in 1999 by Derek Farmer and specialises in fleet, property owners and liability.
The business manages £2m of gross written premium and has ten members of staff.
According to Saffron, Farmer will retain its current office and all members of staff will stay with the business following the
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product