Broker Network-owned Saffron Insurance has bought independent broker Farmer Insurance Brokers for an undisclosed sum.
Romford-based commercial broker Farmer, also a broker Network member, was established in 1999 by Derek Farmer and specialises in fleet, property owners and liability.
The business manages £2m of gross written premium and has ten members of staff.
According to Saffron, Farmer will retain its current office and all members of staff will stay with the business following the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move