Broker Network-owned Saffron Insurance has bought independent broker Farmer Insurance Brokers for an undisclosed sum.
Romford-based commercial broker Farmer, also a broker Network member, was established in 1999 by Derek Farmer and specialises in fleet, property owners and liability.
The business manages £2m of gross written premium and has ten members of staff.
According to Saffron, Farmer will retain its current office and all members of staff will stay with the business following the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA