The quiz is now live.
Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results?
Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Need a hint? Try our clues:
Experts highlight that FCA fines show firms cannot take their eyes off the ball.
The broker's newest branch is located in Castle Donington.
The regulator issued 18 secret warnings to brokers between 2011 and the end of 2016.
Start-up provides cover for freelance
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto