The quiz is now live.
Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results?
Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Need a hint? Try our clues:
Experts highlight that FCA fines show firms cannot take their eyes off the ball.
The broker's newest branch is located in Castle Donington.
The regulator issued 18 secret warnings to brokers between 2011 and the end of 2016.
Start-up provides cover for freelance
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing