Coversure Insurance Services has opened a new franchised office in Castle Donington.
The new branch started trading at the end of December 2018 and brought the business’ total number of offices to 93.
This followed the openings of new offices in Falkirk in January and Cannock in April 2018.
In May last year, chief executive Bob Darling and the management team of Coversure completed a management buyout backed by private equity firm Livingbridge.
In an interview with Insurance Age Darling
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews