Coversure Insurance Services has opened a new franchised office in Castle Donington.
The new branch started trading at the end of December 2018 and brought the business’ total number of offices to 93.
This followed the openings of new offices in Falkirk in January and Cannock in April 2018.
In May last year, chief executive Bob Darling and the management team of Coversure completed a management buyout backed by private equity firm Livingbridge.
In an interview with Insurance Age Darling
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto