Coversure Insurance Services has opened a new franchised office in Castle Donington.
The new branch started trading at the end of December 2018 and brought the business’ total number of offices to 93.
This followed the openings of new offices in Falkirk in January and Cannock in April 2018.
In May last year, chief executive Bob Darling and the management team of Coversure completed a management buyout backed by private equity firm Livingbridge.
In an interview with Insurance Age Darling
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders