Coversure Insurance Services has opened a new franchised office in Castle Donington.
The new branch started trading at the end of December 2018 and brought the business’ total number of offices to 93.
This followed the openings of new offices in Falkirk in January and Cannock in April 2018.
In May last year, chief executive Bob Darling and the management team of Coversure completed a management buyout backed by private equity firm Livingbridge.
In an interview with Insurance Age Darling
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings