The Ardonagh Group has reported a loss of £48.9m for the nine months to 30 September 2018, compared to a loss of £80m in 2017.
According to the company’s investor report, its reported income increased to £403.5m (9M 2017: £290.2m).
Using pro forma figures the business posted an adjusted Ebitda of £90.5m (9M 2017: £89.6m).
Ardonagh stated that the loss was a result of continued investment in the business and costs associated with acquired companies including increased group
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth