The Ardonagh Group has reported a loss of £48.9m for the nine months to 30 September 2018, compared to a loss of £80m in 2017.
According to the company’s investor report, its reported income increased to £403.5m (9M 2017: £290.2m).
Using pro forma figures the business posted an adjusted Ebitda of £90.5m (9M 2017: £89.6m).
Ardonagh stated that the loss was a result of continued investment in the business and costs associated with acquired companies including increased group
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs