The Ardonagh Group has reported a loss of £48.9m for the nine months to 30 September 2018, compared to a loss of £80m in 2017.
According to the company’s investor report, its reported income increased to £403.5m (9M 2017: £290.2m).
Using pro forma figures the business posted an adjusted Ebitda of £90.5m (9M 2017: £89.6m).
Ardonagh stated that the loss was a result of continued investment in the business and costs associated with acquired companies including increased group
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK