The Ardonagh Group has reported a loss of £48.9m for the nine months to 30 September 2018, compared to a loss of £80m in 2017.
According to the company’s investor report, its reported income increased to £403.5m (9M 2017: £290.2m).
Using pro forma figures the business posted an adjusted Ebitda of £90.5m (9M 2017: £89.6m).
Ardonagh stated that the loss was a result of continued investment in the business and costs associated with acquired companies including increased group
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed