The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has cancelled Larksway Investments Limited’s FCA authorisation.
This is the latest step in an ongoing saga that has involved repeated and annual interventions by the regulator and the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). The issue first surfaced in 2014.
In a final notice given to the company on 27 November 2018, the watchdog said Larksway had failed to comply with an award made by the FOS.
The regulator initially stopped Larksway from providing insurance
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's