The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has cancelled Larksway Investments Limited’s FCA authorisation.
This is the latest step in an ongoing saga that has involved repeated and annual interventions by the regulator and the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). The issue first surfaced in 2014.
In a final notice given to the company on 27 November 2018, the watchdog said Larksway had failed to comply with an award made by the FOS.
The regulator initially stopped Larksway from providing insurance
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK