The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has cancelled Larksway Investments Limited’s FCA authorisation.
This is the latest step in an ongoing saga that has involved repeated and annual interventions by the regulator and the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). The issue first surfaced in 2014.
In a final notice given to the company on 27 November 2018, the watchdog said Larksway had failed to comply with an award made by the FOS.
The regulator initially stopped Larksway from providing insurance
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed