The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has cancelled Larksway Investments Limited’s FCA authorisation.
This is the latest step in an ongoing saga that has involved repeated and annual interventions by the regulator and the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). The issue first surfaced in 2014.
In a final notice given to the company on 27 November 2018, the watchdog said Larksway had failed to comply with an award made by the FOS.
The regulator initially stopped Larksway from providing insurance
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m