One in five brokers has thought about leaving the industry due to stress, according to research by Ecclesiastical.
Insurance Age can reveal that the majority of the 250 brokers taking part in the survey (78%) feel stressed at work, with a third of these experiencing stress at least once a week.
In addition, half of brokers said they feel anxious at work and nearly half admitted to feeling overwhelmed by work pressures.
One in five also stated that they have suffered depression related to work
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith