One in five brokers has thought about leaving the industry due to stress, according to research by Ecclesiastical.
Insurance Age can reveal that the majority of the 250 brokers taking part in the survey (78%) feel stressed at work, with a third of these experiencing stress at least once a week.
In addition, half of brokers said they feel anxious at work and nearly half admitted to feeling overwhelmed by work pressures.
One in five also stated that they have suffered depression related to work
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing