Gallagher has confirmed it is closing its office in Feering outside of Colchester on 30 November, Insurance Age can reveal.
A spokesperson for the broker told Insurance Age that around 20 people are involved in consultations.
According to the business the aim is for “as many as possible” of the Feering staff to move across to its office in Ipswich which is 26 miles away.
Gallagher explained that this is the result of its decision to create a new regional office in Ipswich for its commercial
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?