Gallagher has confirmed it is closing its office in Feering outside of Colchester on 30 November, Insurance Age can reveal.
A spokesperson for the broker told Insurance Age that around 20 people are involved in consultations.
According to the business the aim is for “as many as possible” of the Feering staff to move across to its office in Ipswich which is 26 miles away.
Gallagher explained that this is the result of its decision to create a new regional office in Ipswich for its commercial
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto