Gallagher has confirmed it is closing its office in Feering outside of Colchester on 30 November, Insurance Age can reveal.
A spokesperson for the broker told Insurance Age that around 20 people are involved in consultations.
According to the business the aim is for “as many as possible” of the Feering staff to move across to its office in Ipswich which is 26 miles away.
Gallagher explained that this is the result of its decision to create a new regional office in Ipswich for its commercial
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers