Simply Business does not currently sell cyber insurance, because “offering a product that is low value and doesn’t serve the need is irresponsible”, according to UK chief executive officer David Summers.
He told Insurance Age: “If you look at the match between what consumers think they are asking for and the cyber products being sold today it’s pretty damn poor.”
Summers noted that cyber insurance is a difficult market that Simply Business’ panel of insurers does not see as “an obvious and
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing