The Ardonagh Group has agreed to sell its commercial managing general agent (MGA) businesses to Arch UK Holdings for up to £31m.
The broker detailed that the full value of the deal would depend on the performance of the businesses.
The transaction includes Arista, Fusion, Towergate Personal Accident and Travel and Towergate Commercial MGA and will complete in January 2019. Towergate bought Arista in April 2014.
Together the businesses employ 250 staff across nine associated offices.
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite