Tasker Insurance Group is gearing up to make acquisitions, according to chief executive officer Robert Organ.
Organ, who was previously CEO of Bluefin, joined Tasker in August 2017 and noted he has spent the last 13 months bringing the business together and creating a vision for the company.
He told Insurance Age that the firm was now looking to grow organically, but also to expand into new geographies through “selective acquisitions”.
The aim is to build an independent broker with regional
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management