Research by cyber insurance comparator Cyber Decider has showed that cyber policies for brokers fail to cover many of the common threats, Insurance Age can reveal.
The firm warned that many policies would not cover phishing, malware and other common cyber security issues and that brokers could be left with costly bills.
According to Cyber Decider, because brokers typically get their cyber cover from their major insurer partners, most smaller and regional brokers are covered by standard
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company