Research by cyber insurance comparator Cyber Decider has showed that cyber policies for brokers fail to cover many of the common threats, Insurance Age can reveal.
The firm warned that many policies would not cover phishing, malware and other common cyber security issues and that brokers could be left with costly bills.
According to Cyber Decider, because brokers typically get their cyber cover from their major insurer partners, most smaller and regional brokers are covered by standard
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures