Research by cyber insurance comparator Cyber Decider has showed that cyber policies for brokers fail to cover many of the common threats, Insurance Age can reveal.
The firm warned that many policies would not cover phishing, malware and other common cyber security issues and that brokers could be left with costly bills.
According to Cyber Decider, because brokers typically get their cyber cover from their major insurer partners, most smaller and regional brokers are covered by standard policie
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin