Coversure Insurance Services Group is to support its franchise holders in making acquisitions, following the firm’s management buyout in May this year.
Chief executive officer Bob Darling explained that the business is “completely committed” to the franchise model after its Livingbridge-backed MBO.
Speaking exclusively to Insurance Age, Darling said: “A private equity firm will often talk about a buy-and-build strategy, but it would normally be within its own business.
“What we’re doing is
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click