Coversure Insurance Services Group is to support its franchise holders in making acquisitions, following the firm’s management buyout in May this year.
Chief executive officer Bob Darling explained that the business is “completely committed” to the franchise model after its Livingbridge-backed MBO.
Speaking exclusively to Insurance Age, Darling said: “A private equity firm will often talk about a buy-and-build strategy, but it would normally be within its own business.
“What we’re doing is
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm