Coversure Insurance Services Group is to support its franchise holders in making acquisitions, following the firm’s management buyout in May this year.
Chief executive officer Bob Darling explained that the business is “completely committed” to the franchise model after its Livingbridge-backed MBO.
Speaking exclusively to Insurance Age, Darling said: “A private equity firm will often talk about a buy-and-build strategy, but it would normally be within its own business.
“What we’re doing is
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK