Coversure Insurance Services Group is to support its franchise holders in making acquisitions, following the firm’s management buyout in May this year.
Chief executive officer Bob Darling explained that the business is “completely committed” to the franchise model after its Livingbridge-backed MBO.
Speaking exclusively to Insurance Age, Darling said: “A private equity firm will often talk about a buy-and-build strategy, but it would normally be within its own business.
“What we’re doing is
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years