The insurance industry is in “poor shape” when it comes to technology, according to Simply Business group chief executive officer Jason Stockwood.
Speaking to delegates at the Insurance 3.0 conference in London on 21 September, Stockwood said: “There was an overall InsurTech hype about five years ago. But I don’t think it’s a technology problem, it’s a product problem that technology can help solve.”
He added that the industry needed more competition from players outside of the market in order
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey