A former insurance broker and director has been sentenced to jail after making fraudulent insurance claims worth £142,334.
Susan Pain, 51, of Shakespeare Avenue, Kirkby, Liverpool, made a total of 31 fraudulent claims for unexpected overheads encountered by medical professionals.
One of them was that her daughter had sustained serious injuries in the terror attack at Manchester Arena in 2017.
Following an investigation by the City of London Police’s Insurance Fraud Enforcement
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester