Insurance Age’s UK Broker Awards 2018 took place on Friday (14 September) and the best in broking were recognised and celebrated for their successes.
The prestigious Achievement Award was taken home by Lisa Powis, founder of Fresh Insurance, for her hard work and many contributions to the broking industry.
The ceremony took place at the Brewery in London and the Insurance Broker of the Year trophy was scooped up by Thomas Carroll Group, which was also recognised in one more category.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews