Insurance Age’s UK Broker Awards 2018 took place on Friday (14 September) and the best in broking were recognised and celebrated for their successes.
The prestigious Achievement Award was taken home by Lisa Powis, founder of Fresh Insurance, for her hard work and many contributions to the broking industry.
The ceremony took place at the Brewery in London and the Insurance Broker of the Year trophy was scooped up by Thomas Carroll Group, which was also recognised in one more category.
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto