Ataraxia Broking has backed St Albans-based Dixons Commercial Insurance Brokers’ management buyout, Insurance Age can reveal.
The deal was made to put into place a long-term succession plan at the broker, which was previously jointly owned by husband and wife team Matt and Rita Hulse.
Following the agreement Matt Hulse remains with the business in his current role as senior director, while Rita Hulse has retired from the broker.
Meanwhile, Ataraxia has taken over her ownership
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- NMU in specialist line-led restructure