Ataraxia Broking has backed St Albans-based Dixons Commercial Insurance Brokers’ management buyout, Insurance Age can reveal.
The deal was made to put into place a long-term succession plan at the broker, which was previously jointly owned by husband and wife team Matt and Rita Hulse.
Following the agreement Matt Hulse remains with the business in his current role as senior director, while Rita Hulse has retired from the broker.
Meanwhile, Ataraxia has taken over her ownership
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit