Ataraxia Broking has backed St Albans-based Dixons Commercial Insurance Brokers’ management buyout, Insurance Age can reveal.
The deal was made to put into place a long-term succession plan at the broker, which was previously jointly owned by husband and wife team Matt and Rita Hulse.
Following the agreement Matt Hulse remains with the business in his current role as senior director, while Rita Hulse has retired from the broker.
Meanwhile, Ataraxia has taken over her ownership
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners