Ataraxia Broking has backed St Albans-based Dixons Commercial Insurance Brokers’ management buyout, Insurance Age can reveal.
The deal was made to put into place a long-term succession plan at the broker, which was previously jointly owned by husband and wife team Matt and Rita Hulse.
Following the agreement Matt Hulse remains with the business in his current role as senior director, while Rita Hulse has retired from the broker.
Meanwhile, Ataraxia has taken over her ownership stake
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover