Momentum Broker Solutions has reported profit after-tax of £273,289 for the 15 months to 31 December 2017.
In the year ended 30 September 2016 the appointed representative network achieved post-tax profit of £227,219.
In a filing at Companies House the company explained that it had extended its accounting period by three months so that the financial year end would be better aligned with its trading partners.
Its turnover for the 15 months was £4.80m compared to £3.07m for the 12 months to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal