Momentum Broker Solutions has reported profit after-tax of £273,289 for the 15 months to 31 December 2017.
In the year ended 30 September 2016 the appointed representative network achieved post-tax profit of £227,219.
In a filing at Companies House the company explained that it had extended its accounting period by three months so that the financial year end would be better aligned with its trading partners.
Its turnover for the 15 months was £4.80m compared to £3.07m for the 12 months to
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff