Technology is challenging the traditional forms of insurance, according to Harry Franks, co-founder and chief executive of InsurTech start-up Zego.
Franks explained that the idea for the pay-as-you-go insurance broker came when he worked at Deliveroo and saw a gap in the market for insurance products aimed at people working in the sharing economy.
He noted that traditional forms of insurance and annual policies were not necessarily suitable for someone working a few hours a day or a couple of
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK