Technology is challenging the traditional forms of insurance, according to Harry Franks, co-founder and chief executive of InsurTech start-up Zego.
Franks explained that the idea for the pay-as-you-go insurance broker came when he worked at Deliveroo and saw a gap in the market for insurance products aimed at people working in the sharing economy.
He noted that traditional forms of insurance and annual policies were not necessarily suitable for someone working a few hours a day or a couple of
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division