Online wholesaler Policyfast, part of Coversure, is set to focus on data enrichment and innovation following the group’s recent management buyout.
The MBO was completed by Bob Darling and colleagues this May backed by private equity firm Livingbridge.
Speaking exclusively to Insurance Age Policyfast managing director Steve Parker said: “One of the innovations and opportunities following the MBO is to put our products onto the main UK software houses.
“We’re in discussions with the main
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product