Online wholesaler Policyfast, part of Coversure, is set to focus on data enrichment and innovation following the group’s recent management buyout.
The MBO was completed by Bob Darling and colleagues this May backed by private equity firm Livingbridge.
Speaking exclusively to Insurance Age Policyfast managing director Steve Parker said: “One of the innovations and opportunities following the MBO is to put our products onto the main UK software houses.
“We’re in discussions with the main
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m