Online wholesaler Policyfast, part of Coversure, is set to focus on data enrichment and innovation following the group’s recent management buyout.
The MBO was completed by Bob Darling and colleagues this May backed by private equity firm Livingbridge.
Speaking exclusively to Insurance Age Policyfast managing director Steve Parker said: “One of the innovations and opportunities following the MBO is to put our products onto the main UK software houses.
“We’re in discussions with the main
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1