Craig Tracey MP has said he will keep an eye on where the money raised by the Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) rise in the 2016 Spring Budget is going.
Then chancellor George Osborne stated that the 0.5% IPT increase would raise £700m to be spent on flood protection measures.
Last week Tracey posed a question to the government to find out what had happened to the funds.
“It takes a bit of time to formulate these things and to make sure they’re done properly, but because it had gone quiet for a
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA