Tom Bartleet of Erskine Murray chats about his favourite type of holiday and reveals all about his brush with fame.
Don’t miss the full interview from the May edition of Insurance Age, where Bartleet talks about his acquisition strategy, the history of the company and the benefits of being based in Leicester.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs