Tom Bartleet of Erskine Murray chats about his favourite type of holiday and reveals all about his brush with fame.
Don’t miss the full interview from the May edition of Insurance Age, where Bartleet talks about his acquisition strategy, the history of the company and the benefits of being based in Leicester.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product