Broker Network has a “buoyant pipeline” of potential acquisitions, according to its chief executive officer Andy Fairchild.
Insurance Age can reveal that the group posted revenue of £23.1m for the year ended 31 December 2017, up 13% on a like-for-like basis from the prior year.
In addition, group Ebitda was £5.7m, an increase of 10% compared to 2016.
Revenue in the network division was up 15% to £15.2m in 2017, while Ebitda rose by 27% to £4.5m.
This is the first set of full year results
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal