Broker Network has a “buoyant pipeline” of potential acquisitions, according to its chief executive officer Andy Fairchild.
Insurance Age can reveal that the group posted revenue of £23.1m for the year ended 31 December 2017, up 13% on a like-for-like basis from the prior year.
In addition, group Ebitda was £5.7m, an increase of 10% compared to 2016.
Revenue in the network division was up 15% to £15.2m in 2017, while Ebitda rose by 27% to £4.5m.
This is the first set of full year results
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn