PwC has teamed up with international start-up rating agency Early Metrics to create a programme for fast-growing InsurTech start-ups.
The PwC Scale InsurTech Programme launched on 16 April and aims to bring together InsurTech firms with the ambition to scale their businesses, create commercial opportunities and promote best practice.
According to Early Metrics the programme is open to ten InsurTech start-ups that are revenue generating and approaching Series A financing or beyond.
As part of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal