PwC has teamed up with international start-up rating agency Early Metrics to create a programme for fast-growing InsurTech start-ups.
The PwC Scale InsurTech Programme launched on 16 April and aims to bring together InsurTech firms with the ambition to scale their businesses, create commercial opportunities and promote best practice.
According to Early Metrics the programme is open to ten InsurTech start-ups that are revenue generating and approaching Series A financing or beyond.
As part of
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK