PwC has teamed up with international start-up rating agency Early Metrics to create a programme for fast-growing InsurTech start-ups.
The PwC Scale InsurTech Programme launched on 16 April and aims to bring together InsurTech firms with the ambition to scale their businesses, create commercial opportunities and promote best practice.
According to Early Metrics the programme is open to ten InsurTech start-ups that are revenue generating and approaching Series A financing or beyond.
As part of
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports