PwC has teamed up with international start-up rating agency Early Metrics to create a programme for fast-growing InsurTech start-ups.
The PwC Scale InsurTech Programme launched on 16 April and aims to bring together InsurTech firms with the ambition to scale their businesses, create commercial opportunities and promote best practice.
According to Early Metrics the programme is open to ten InsurTech start-ups that are revenue generating and approaching Series A financing or beyond.
As part of
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings