Brokers using the SSP Pure platform have said they are experiencing new troubles with the system, just two weeks after the most recent reported issues.
According to brokers the problems started on Friday 13 April and some of them are still experiencing difficulties this morning (16 April).
The software provider confirmed it was having problems in a series of text messages to brokers on 13 April, seen by Insurance Age.
The first message read: “We have internal system issues, which may
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers