Brokers using the SSP Pure platform have said they are experiencing new troubles with the system, just two weeks after the most recent reported issues.
According to brokers the problems started on Friday 13 April and some of them are still experiencing difficulties this morning (16 April).
The software provider confirmed it was having problems in a series of text messages to brokers on 13 April, seen by Insurance Age.
The first message read: “We have internal system issues, which may
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal