Brokers using the SSP Pure platform have said they are experiencing new troubles with the system, just two weeks after the most recent reported issues.
According to brokers the problems started on Friday 13 April and some of them are still experiencing difficulties this morning (16 April).
The software provider confirmed it was having problems in a series of text messages to brokers on 13 April, seen by Insurance Age.
The first message read: “We have internal system issues, which may im
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute