Brokers using the SSP Pure platform have said they are experiencing new troubles with the system, just two weeks after the most recent reported issues.
According to brokers the problems started on Friday 13 April and some of them are still experiencing difficulties this morning (16 April).
The software provider confirmed it was having problems in a series of text messages to brokers on 13 April, seen by Insurance Age.
The first message read: “We have internal system issues, which may im
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall