Brokers using the SSP Pure platform have said they are experiencing new troubles with the system, just two weeks after the most recent reported issues.
According to brokers the problems started on Friday 13 April and some of them are still experiencing difficulties this morning (16 April).
The software provider confirmed it was having problems in a series of text messages to brokers on 13 April, seen by Insurance Age.
The first message read: “We have internal system issues, which may im
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData