Marsh UK & Ireland CEO Mark Weil is leaving the company and will be succeeded by Chris Lay.
According to Marsh, Weil is leaving the broker to take up a senior role outside of insurance in the private equity sector, but the firm declined to give any more details.
Weil was appointed to the role in 2012.
Lay has worked at Marsh for 30 years and has most recently been serving as president and CEO of Marsh Canada.
The broker noted he had held a number of increasingly senior roles at the firm, inc
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData