Jelf CEO Phil Barton has said the broker’s purchase of Clark Thomson will accelerate its growth strategy and expand its Scottish footprint.
Barton told Insurance Age: “This deal advances Jelf’s strategy and allows Clark Thomson’s clients to access the breadth of services within Jelf in addition to what they have had in the past.”
Barton added that the deal came about because the two brokers had a lot of “fundamental similarities”.
“Ben [Bailey, Clark Thomson MD] and I have known each other fo
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list