Jelf CEO Phil Barton has said the broker’s purchase of Clark Thomson will accelerate its growth strategy and expand its Scottish footprint.
Barton told Insurance Age: “This deal advances Jelf’s strategy and allows Clark Thomson’s clients to access the breadth of services within Jelf in addition to what they have had in the past.”
Barton added that the deal came about because the two brokers had a lot of “fundamental similarities”.
“Ben [Bailey, Clark Thomson MD] and I have known each other fo
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData