The UK insurance sector is “underplaying its opportunity to be the hub for InsurTech”, according to Wrisk co-founder Niall Barton.
At an All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance and Financial Services meeting in London on 6 March, the former Oxygen group CEO stated that Brexit was an underlying issue for InsurTech.
“It leads to the question of whether London is the future centre of InsurTech,” Barton continued.
Meanwhile Oke Eleazu, chief operating officer at Bought By Many, added: “We need
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report