The UK insurance sector is “underplaying its opportunity to be the hub for InsurTech”, according to Wrisk co-founder Niall Barton.
At an All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance and Financial Services meeting in London on 6 March, the former Oxygen group CEO stated that Brexit was an underlying issue for InsurTech.
“It leads to the question of whether London is the future centre of InsurTech,” Barton continued.
Meanwhile Oke Eleazu, chief operating officer at Bought By Many, added: “We need
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list