The UK insurance sector is “underplaying its opportunity to be the hub for InsurTech”, according to Wrisk co-founder Niall Barton.
At an All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance and Financial Services meeting in London on 6 March, the former Oxygen group CEO stated that Brexit was an underlying issue for InsurTech.
“It leads to the question of whether London is the future centre of InsurTech,” Barton continued.
Meanwhile Oke Eleazu, chief operating officer at Bought By Many, added: “We need
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market