This week marks one hundred years since women in the UK got the right to vote.
Thanks to my suffragette sisters paving the way for the rest of us we have come a long way in our quest for gender equality over the past hundred years. But we’re not quite there yet are we? Especially not in insurance.
I’m not denying that the gender balance within the insurance sector has significantly improved, however it is quite obvious that the industry has not come far enough.
Looking around the room at any
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa