This week marks one hundred years since women in the UK got the right to vote.
Thanks to my suffragette sisters paving the way for the rest of us we have come a long way in our quest for gender equality over the past hundred years. But we’re not quite there yet are we? Especially not in insurance.
I’m not denying that the gender balance within the insurance sector has significantly improved, however it is quite obvious that the industry has not come far enough.
Looking around the room at any
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018