This week marks one hundred years since women in the UK got the right to vote.
Thanks to my suffragette sisters paving the way for the rest of us we have come a long way in our quest for gender equality over the past hundred years. But we’re not quite there yet are we? Especially not in insurance.
I’m not denying that the gender balance within the insurance sector has significantly improved, however it is quite obvious that the industry has not come far enough.
Looking around the room at any
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand