InsurTech start-up Zoe has launched with the aim to become an artificial intelligence (AI) driven insurance broker, Insurance Age can reveal.
The start-up stated that it has raised £400,000 in seed round funding, led by industry angel investors and start-up incubation studio System-Two.
According to the business Zoe will help consumers manage all their insurance needs through an AI driven personal insurance assistant and mobile app.
The business was founded by former Aviva product manager Dam
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa