InsurTech start-up Zoe has launched with the aim to become an artificial intelligence (AI) driven insurance broker, Insurance Age can reveal.
The start-up stated that it has raised £400,000 in seed round funding, led by industry angel investors and start-up incubation studio System-Two.
According to the business Zoe will help consumers manage all their insurance needs through an AI driven personal insurance assistant and mobile app.
The business was founded by former Aviva product manager Dam
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers