InsurTech start-up Zoe has launched with the aim to become an artificial intelligence (AI) driven insurance broker, Insurance Age can reveal.
The start-up stated that it has raised £400,000 in seed round funding, led by industry angel investors and start-up incubation studio System-Two.
According to the business Zoe will help consumers manage all their insurance needs through an AI driven personal insurance assistant and mobile app.
The business was founded by former Aviva product manager Dam
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018