InsurTech start-up Zoe has launched with the aim to become an artificial intelligence (AI) driven insurance broker, Insurance Age can reveal.
The start-up stated that it has raised £400,000 in seed round funding, led by industry angel investors and start-up incubation studio System-Two.
According to the business Zoe will help consumers manage all their insurance needs through an AI driven personal insurance assistant and mobile app.
The business was founded by former Aviva product manager Dam
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand