Aston Scott Group has revealed a rise in turnover to £21.23m for the year ended 30 June 2017, compared to £19.41m in the preceding year.
In addition, the broker’s pre-tax profit rose to £1.90m in 2017 (2016: £1.33m) and its operating profit was £1.89m compared to £1.32m in the prior period.
Overall profit for the financial year increased to £1.60m (2016: £1.16m).
Group chief executive officer Peter Blanc told Insurance Age that he was “very happy” with the last set of Aston Scott
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA