Aston Scott Group has revealed a rise in turnover to £21.23m for the year ended 30 June 2017, compared to £19.41m in the preceding year.
In addition, the broker’s pre-tax profit rose to £1.90m in 2017 (2016: £1.33m) and its operating profit was £1.89m compared to £1.32m in the prior period.
Overall profit for the financial year increased to £1.60m (2016: £1.16m).
Group chief executive officer Peter Blanc told Insurance Age that he was “very happy” with the last set of Aston Scott
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY