Aston Scott Group has revealed a rise in turnover to £21.23m for the year ended 30 June 2017, compared to £19.41m in the preceding year.
In addition, the broker’s pre-tax profit rose to £1.90m in 2017 (2016: £1.33m) and its operating profit was £1.89m compared to £1.32m in the prior period.
Overall profit for the financial year increased to £1.60m (2016: £1.16m).
Group chief executive officer Peter Blanc told Insurance Age that he was “very happy” with the last set of Aston Scott
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders