Global Risk Partners (GRP) has bought a majority stake in Lancashire-based agricultural broker Country & Commercial Insurance Brokers (CCIB) for an undisclosed sum.
According to GRP, the deal also includes taking over CCIB’s oversight of the Federation of Agricultural Brokers (FAB), a UK-wide network of agricultural brokers.
GRP’s most recent deals include the County Group and Alan & Thomas Insurance Group.
Established in 2007 by founders Debbie Airey and Anne Pickover, CCIB
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith