Global Risk Partners (GRP) has bought a majority stake in Lancashire-based agricultural broker Country & Commercial Insurance Brokers (CCIB) for an undisclosed sum.
According to GRP, the deal also includes taking over CCIB’s oversight of the Federation of Agricultural Brokers (FAB), a UK-wide network of agricultural brokers.
GRP’s most recent deals include the County Group and Alan & Thomas Insurance Group.
Established in 2007 by founders Debbie Airey and Anne Pickover, CCIB
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand