Global Risk Partners (GRP) has bought a majority stake in Lancashire-based agricultural broker Country & Commercial Insurance Brokers (CCIB) for an undisclosed sum.
According to GRP, the deal also includes taking over CCIB’s oversight of the Federation of Agricultural Brokers (FAB), a UK-wide network of agricultural brokers.
GRP’s most recent deals include the County Group and Alan & Thomas Insurance Group.
Established in 2007 by founders Debbie Airey and Anne Pickover, CCIB
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?